Remote mixing and mastering
What is remote mixing and mastering?
A remote connection provides a virtual line from, for example, your home PC to our studio computer. A special software solution gives you a browser link that can be opened with all known browsers and operating systems.
Advantages of remote mixing and mastering
- Direct listening to the editing in the mixdown and mastering process
- Have change requests made immediately and assess the result
- Enormous time savings by saving download times, creating versions and implementing change requests
- Cost savings, as time savings!
- Creation of several versions live possible without great effort!
- Billing takes place 1: 1 of the worked hours